This 500-watt power station delivers up to 40 amps of charging power to the cranking battery and up to 25 amps to the trolling batteries and works with multiple battery types including lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL. With the C-Monster app, you’re able to monitor your battery status in real-time and prioritize either the trolling or cranking batteries when recharging. The CHARGE will automatically maintain minimum power levels based on your preference settings.
Total weight 8.75 lbs Power supply Up to 500 watts of power Output
- Max 40 amps to the engine battery
- Max 25 amps to the auxiliary batteries
- Max 500W 12V engine battery charge from shore power
- Max 500W 24/36V "run charge" from 12V engine battery and/or shore power
- Max 500W 12V "back charge" from Auxiliary 24/36V battery to engine battery
IP Rating IP65 Country of Origin CHINA
10 1/2" Width X 8" Length X 3" Height
- AC Wire 6'
- 12v Harness 6’
- 24/36v Harness 6’
Product Warranty3-Year Warranty
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- flat out amazing- switched to lithium tm batteries at the same time I installed this. After a full 13 hour day I was still at 95% TM battery and 67% cranking battery.
flat out amazing!!!
- A must have for all tournament anglers who use their trolling extensively.
Phenomenal product from Power-Pole. We were able to extended our trolling motor battery life while tournament fishing all day. The ability to charge, transfer, and maintain battery life throughout the week long trip was a considerable advantage