*Note* All Power-Pole® shallow water anchors come complete with everything necessary for a transom mount installation.
The differences between each series can include the finish, the hardware used in construction, pump speed (deployment time), colors and sizes offered, as well as the warranty terms and details.
Power-Pole@reg; shallow water anchors are available in the following colors:
- The Pro Series is offered in white and black powder coated finish.
- The Sportsman II Series is offered in an anodized black finish.
- The Signature Series , including the Blade Series, is offered in a white, black, blue, or red powder coated finish.
All Power-Pole® models include all hardware for a transom mount. However, many boats cannot accommodate a transom mount. For boats that do not accommodate a transom mount, we offer a complete line of adapter plates that will fit virtually any boat/jack-plate combination
Contact your local dealer, use our Find My Adapter guide or call our Tech support hotline at (813) 689-9932 to determine what adapter plate will work best for you.
Price for installation varies from dealer to dealer and boat to boat, so we recommend calling your local dealer for installation pricing. Find a dealer near you here.
Yes, however you must possess the skills and tools necessary to complete the installation properly. Therefore, we strongly recommend having your Power-Pole® shallow water anchor installed by an authorized dealer.
Boats of up to 28’ in length and 4500lbs
Please visit the accessories page of our website for an up to date complete list.
As the manufacturer, we recommend the use of independent pump systems with each Power-Pole anchor. Following are some reasons:
- Dual Power-Pole anchors will not deploy at the same time and/or same rate using one pump.
- The relief valves will not function according to the intended design of the Power-Pole anchor and may cause a mechanical failure when using only one pump system.
- Many features of our 2012 and newer models will not be functional when a single pump is used to operate dual Power-Pole anchors.
Furthermore, since damage is quite possible using one pump with two Power-Pole anchors, doing so will void all warranties. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact our technical support staff at 813-663-3999.
We suggest you use Green Marine which is a non-toxic and biodegradable fluid. Green Marine can be purchased through any of our authorized dealers or here on our website As an alternative, any ISO32 hydraulic fluid or SAE10 oil can be used