Remote Control Kit
Compatible only with Sportsman Series and 2011 and earlier Pro and Signature Series models. Not compatible with C-Monster control system.
The Wireless Remote Control Unit is a must have accessory for your Power-Pole shallow water anchor. The advantage of Power-Pole comes to life as you raise and lower the anchor from anywhere on your boat. Raise the anchor - drift - lower the anchor - cast and catch-repeat.
REGISTER YOUR NEW WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
Conditions of warranty
A wireless remote control manufactured by JL Marine Systems Inc. is warranted against defects in material and workmanship in the transmitters and the receiver box, to the original owner according to the following stipulations.
1. Wireless Remote Control warranty is activated on the date of purchase by JL Marine Systems, Inc. You may also register your wireless remote control on our web site or send in the registration card. Please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Install Genuine Power-Pole Merchandise ONLY. This warranty is void if any non-authorized parts are used or installed.
3. This warranty is void if the Power-Pole® Wireless remote control is used commercially structurally altered or subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the manufactured material. This Warranty is void if the Power-Pole® Wireless Remote Control is exposed to excessive water or submersion.
1. Parts which prove defective within (90) days from the date of purchase, JL Marine Systems, Inc. will pay for the replacement product shipping and handling fees to and from the JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate. Warranty shipping procedures only apply in the continental USA.
2. Parts which prove defective after (90) days but before (12) months from the date of purchase will also be repaired or replaced free of charge, but there may be a shipping charge to JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate. Warranty shipping procedures only apply in the continental USA.
THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY MADE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ANCHORS. JL MARINE SYSTEMS, INC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR MISHAPS SUSTAINED IN THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. THE USER OF THIS PRODUCT ACKNOWLEDGES ASSUMED RISKS AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND ANY OF IT’S AGENTS.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. The warranty does not cover:
1) Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly; 2) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to corrosive elements; 3) cosmetic damage and 4) labor or assembly costs.
Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. makes no express warranties, and any implied warranty, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranty set forth herein.
Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility toto the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
©JL MARINE SYSTEMS INC,. All Rights Reserved.
Mail us at: